Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Interesting Comic of the Herpes Grieving Process…

Stage 1: Denial and Isolation.

 I think I have a yeast infection.














This is one bitch of a yeast infection.













This is not a yeast infection.













I think I have herpes.












Oh Jesus what If I have herpes!?!?!














I fucking have herpes.









Stage 2: Anger
Fuck this mother fucker who did this to me!!!











 I have to pee in a bathtub.











Will I always have to pee in a bath tub?










God fucking bless Valacyclovir. I don’t have to pee in a bathtub.










Stage 3:  Bargaining




























Which turned into anger…
again.

Stage 4: Depression
I am a slut…only sluts get herpes.












My sex life is over….










I will be alone forever.









Stage 5: Acceptance
So then i did research..










I talked to my friends and family. Everyone was very accepting.








I find my love on the Herpesfishes.com








for the most part.
And life will just go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment